I will be in Atlanta week of Nov 9th attending Summit – Sage annual customer event. I am looking forward to catching up with lot of our customers; business partners and colleagues from different businesses. There are plenty of good sessions planned and opportunities to have dialog around what is happening in the MAS 90/200; MAS 500 and Accpac world. Ping me if you are attending Summit. I would love to catch up.
DisclaimerAll opinions expressed here are my personal opinions and in no way construe the opinion of my current or past employers.
- RT @DifferentiatorZ: @aloktyagi emphasizes the need even for traditional companies to have strong product managers ow.ly/qTsD30cROfu 2 days ago
- New Post From the Fortium Blog: Business of Software — why we need strong Product Managers lnkd.in/gGAyrkg 5 days ago
- RT @BurkeAutrey: Excellent post by @aloktyagi on the importance of Product Managers in SaaS and digital innovation. Read and share! https:… 5 days ago
- Last mile of Online is Physical. Can Amazon reimagine omnichannel experience that breathe life back into brick store wsj.com/articles/for-a… 1 week ago
- RT @GaneshBell: The future of transportation is electrification, every car company a future energy company? Winners will be #digital https:… 1 week ago
- Follow Stream of consciousness on WordPress.com